Join us on a scenic trip to Point Pelee National Park in Canada! Featuring several beautiful Lake Erie islands and shorelines, the cruise will include a complimentary breakfast and boxed lunch. Vegetarian options are available.
POINT PELEE NATIONAL PARK
At the southernmost point of the Canadian mainland, Point Pelee National Park is a popular destination for nature lovers, birdwatchers and migratory birds alike! Miles of hiking trails, scenic beaches, marshland paths, a tram system and a stunning Visitor’s Center make for an entire day of fun!
You can learn more about Point Pelee National Park here.
Thursday, May 7, 2020 & Thursday, May 14, 2020
A valid U.S. Passport is required for this excursion.
The Jet Express and passengers will clear customs (United States or Canadian) at the bold arrival times below.
- Depart Port Clinton: 7:45 a.m.
- Depart Put-in-Bay: 8:15 a.m.
- Arrive in Leamington: 9:15 a.m.
- Depart Leamington: 4:30 p.m.
- Arrive in Port Clinton: 6:00 p.m.
- Arrive at Put-in-Bay: 6:45 p.m.
PRICE: $100.00 PER PERSON
Reservations required. Call 1-800-245-1538 to purchase tickets. Please have birth dates and passport numbers ready when making your reservation.
If you cancel a reservation:
- More than 30 days before the trip – 100% refund
- More than 15 days before the trip – 50% refund
- More than 3 days before the trip – 25% refund
Please note that refunds are NOT available within 3 days of the trip.
This trip can NOT be transferred to another individual within 3 days of the trip.
Tickets are purchased at the risk of inclement weather. A refund will be issued if the Jet Express cancels the trip.